‘kay, I stole this from Andrew who stole it from Amy, who I thought about stealing it from. But then I also was thinking about blending this in to the UBER-SURVEY!!!! but I didn’t. SO I just did this one. Yeah and stuff.
01. do you like anyone?: I think I will answer most of these questions as descriptive as possible.
02. do they know it? I don’t know.
03. simple or complicated?: What? Seriously, there must be a missing header or something.
I N T H E L A S T M O N T H H A V E Y O U
04. Had sex: I can say that I haven’t.
05. Bought something: Bought something? yeah. Way too much. Like my camera.
06. Gotten sick?: month… um Maybe, I can’t really remember when I was last sick. I think it was a little over a month ago.
07. Been hugged?: I was hugged. The last one to hug me was Julie. Cause Amy doesn’t give hugs.
08. Felt stupid: Yes, Yes I have. Many things have made me feel stupid. Mostly HTML though. That makes anyone feel stupid.
09. Talked to an ex: Yes I have. I have one. Fancy that.
10. Missed someone: I am always suprised at who and when I miss. Just the most random people at the weirdest times. And I am always missing someone too.
11. Failed a test: Test? who takes those?
12. Eaten cereal: Cereal. A good topic. I have recently decided to take up eating cereal again after acculminating nine boxes in my house.
13. Danced crazy: um… I don’t dance. So anytime I dance it is crazy. I believe that I have in the last month. So your answer is yes.
14. Gotten your hair cut? Not in the last month. October. And the time before that was March. I think it might be april before I get it cut if I get my way.
U N I Q U E
16. Nervous habits? I really don’t know. I don’t pay that much attention to myself. But when I am really nervous I like moving around.
17. Are you double jointed?: my fingers have three joints. Eight if you count from my shoulder.
18. Can you roll your tongue?: In a tube. with the help of my lips.
19. Can you raise one eyebrow?: I did once. It was amazing!
20. Can you cross your eyes?: Yes. and I can unfocus them really well. All those magic eye books that I had as a kid.
21. Do you make your bed daily?: no. Only once in a while. and always at night when I get into it.
22. Do you think you are unique?: what is the point of not conforming if it changes you?
23. Said “I Love you” and meant it: yes. I did. It might have only been to my parents…
24. Given money to a homeless person?: No. I saw then, and was asked but didn’t.
25. Smoked?: I set fire to things. Mostly food.
26. Waited all night for a phone call?: No. I don’t know whether to be happy or sad about that.
27. Snuck out?: at my point in my life I don’t have to be anywhere I don’t want to be. Sometimes I want to be because of what would happen if I wasn’t there. Mostly termiation.
28. Sat and looked at the stars?: I think I will go and do that right after I am done with this.
M A N N E R S
29. Do you swear?: Sometimes I think of when I would swear. Like if I had a stove drop on my foot. What would I say?
30. Do you ever spit?: Not really
31. You cook your own food? Suprisingly not as much as you would think.
32. You do your own chores?: Nope. I don’t have chores.
33. You like beef jerky?: Yes, I like really tough jerky that you have to chew on forever and you jaws get all sore and tired.
34. You like pepsi or coke?: I am not a big cola fan. I would much more prefer a root beer or an orange. but if that isn’t there a cherry coke or something would be good.
35. You’re happy with your hair?: somewhat. Well most of the time.sometimes it gets into my eyes and it hurts.
36. You own a dog?: I have personly never owned a dog. My parents have, at thier house right now there are three. One really fat boxer that stinks up the house. One little one eyed poodle that yaps too much. and a little dog that sheds to much.
37. You spend your money wisely?: I can say about half the time.
38. Do you like to swim?: I am a seal. Full blooded seal.
39. When you get bored do you call a friend?: Sometimes. only when I have nothing to do. I guess you are only bored when you have nothing to do. So yes. but not as the first thing I look for entertainment from.
40. Are you patient?: If you say yes will God then laugh and show you how patient you really are?
D O Y O U P R E F E R
41. flowers or angels?: Flowers, I have never seen a real angel.
42. gray or black?: It depends. On what I need it. Black is timeless and always okay to wear.
43. Color or black and white photos?: I would have to say black and white.
44. lust or love?: I really wonder if there are people who would say lust? I don’t know anyone that I can think of that would say that. I say love, but i have this theory…
45. sunrise or sunset?: Sunrises are something special due to the fact that they are hard to see. and with seeing them, there is also the sense of a reward. I find sunsets to be prettier, and also tiring.
46. M&Ms or Skittles?: Smarties. they are these english candies like m&m’s but have slight fruit flavors in them. It is like the best of both worlds.
47. rap or rock?: I will have to say rock, but rap has started to grow on me a little.
48. staying up late or waking up early?: Waking up early is such a special thing for me. but I love my sleep.
49. being hot or cold?: I would rather be cold, you can alway put more on. but when you are hot you can go swimming. It is kind of a toss up.
50. Winter or Fall?: winter. You can’t snowboard in the fall. here that is.
51. left or right: right. I don’t really understand this question, so I will just pick one.
52. having 10 acquaintances or 2 best friends?: I would like to make those 10 acquaintances in to 10 friends.
53. sunshine or rain? Rain and fog. It just feels so good on my eyes and makes me want to go and hike and be a viking.
54. vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream?: I like vanilla. chocolate is just too bitter in most icecreams
55. boys or girls?: Girls for dating and guys for causing trouble.
56. vodka or jack?: I don’t know. I don’t have enought information to make a good choice.
[Relationship Status] – I am single. I am mostly okay with that, but then the other times I am reather saddened by that.
[Shoe size] – I think it is about an eleven.
[Parents still together] – Nope. Not since I was about eight.
[Siblings] – Too many, I am willing to trade them for anything.
[Pets] I have a cat at my parents house. It is the best cat ever.
[Colors] – blue
[Animal] – I could throw down this ND quote about a liger, but I would have to shoot myself. I really can’t seem to get away from that movie.
[Book] – Dragon Riders of Pern
[Flower] – that one, you know, with those petal that are shaped like this and it has the same color as that over there. I really like flowers. But don’t tell anyone.
[Color your hair?] – Three times. I have bleached twice and dyed it once, black.
[Twirl your hair?] – no, but when I am tired I run my hands through my hair.
[Have tattoos?] – No, i am kind of afraid of needles and commitment.
[Have Piercings?] – No I have thought about it though
[Cheat on tests/homework?] -Maybe. I plead the fifth.
[Like roller coasters?] – Yeah, but less now that I am older.
[Wish you could live somewhere else?] – Um… only on occasion
[Like cleaning?] – Nope. I like clean things, but hate cleaning products.
[Write in cursive or print?] – scrible. Yes I actually do sometimes. I also verbaly scrible. Ask anyone who talks to me.
[Know how to drive?] – Yes. really well. Or really luckly or something use really.
[Own a cell phone?] – Yes, Call it sometimes. I only have like 2300 roll over minutes or something.
[Ever get off the damn computer?] – No. I kind of dont
HAVE YOU EVER
[considered a life of crime?] – Only after watching Fun with Dick and Jane.
[Considered being a hooker?] – No, but a pimp. “hi i’m Julie”
[Lied to someone?] – Heck yes.
[Been in love?] – good question, I would think so. Wouldn’t be cool if you got a memo when you were in love so you would know.
[Made out with JUST a friend?] – um… no… steven keeps saying no… LOL
[Been in lust?] – this is another ‘Heck yes’ question
[Kicked someone in the nuts?] – Yes, And I have been kicked there too.
[Stolen anything?]- Yep. the first thing was a sticker.. A glow in the dark wooly mammoth.
[Held a gun] – Shot one too. I missed the pinecone.
[Current clothing] – pants tshirt and a sweatshirt. No beanie.
[Current mood] – Tired, Kind of lonly
[Current taste] – I can’t make it out. Hold on a second. *eats* chocolate orange. Yum.
[What you currently smell like] – kind of bad.
[Current hair] – longish and clean and dry and being good.
[Current thing I ought to be doing] – cleaning my mess of a room
[Current cd in stereo] – I don’t have a working cd player. Kind of funny.
[Current crush] – I am engaged to like two girls right now.
[Current song] – It is changing, hold on… keep holding… anaylizing… Lifehouse… Sick cycle carousel…
[Last book you read] – Odd Thomas. Rather odd book. I kind of liked it, but it didn’t move me the way that I thought it could.
[Last movie you saw] – Fun with dick and jane. It was okay. The best parts where when the old lady got tackled but the cop and the Dick runs around yelling “Indiated!”
[Last thing you ate]- a piece of a chocolate orange. you guys must have one. If you haven’t, I can’t stress how important for your salvation it is to go and get one and eat it all yourself in one sitting.
[Last person you talked to on the phone] – Um… Josh. He lost his phone. How sad.
[Remember your first love?] – Yeah. I think I anwsered this question already. I can’t remember.
[Read the newspaper?] – Not often. I don’t get the paper. Nor really have the time to read it. I like the comics though.
[Have any gay or lesbian friends?] – Um… coworkers, but not friends. I dont’ think.
[Do well in school?] – if i did my home work.
[Hate yourself?] – only on rare occasions.
[Have an obsession?] – is an obsession really something some one can know that they have? Well I don’t know of mine. Ask Steven
[Collect anything?] — No, I used to collect stamps.
[Have a best friend?] – I think so.
[Close friends?] – quite a few. like seven or so.
[Like your handwriting?] – I like my drafting writing. I just need to practice it.
[First crush] – I had a girlfriend the day I was born. first crush was probably around 4
[Do you believe in love at first sight?] – No, that is something else, like compassion.
[Do you believe in “the one?”] – yeah, but I wonder if I will find her. Or if there really is one. Is it biblcal?
[Are you a tease?] – Maybe.
[Too shy to make the first move?] – sometimes. Sometimes not.
[a Daydreamer] – yes. but what can it mean to a day dreamer believer and a homecoming queen.
[a Bitch/Asshole] – I might be a jerk sometimes
[Sarcastic] – yes.
[Shy] – Sometimes. sometimes no. Sometimes both are really dangerous for me.
[Talkative] – yes, but I don’t share my heart that much. what is going on insided my head but not my heart.