With all that’s been going on (not much), I’ve been too busy (doing nothing) to write a blog post. My profound thoughts (keep that phrase in mind) have been spewing (I just wanted to use the word spew) from my head and I haven’t simply been able to keep them contained long enough for them make it to this blog post (I think I mean I forgot them).
BUT TODAY IS DIFFERENT! Here they all are (In all reality they aren’t profound at all. It was total sarcasm before) in line item form (cause I think it’ll be fun!):
- I went for a run this morning. It was quite warm at 7 am.
- I rolled my foot while running and whenever I put pressure on it – in the outer, mid-foot area – it hurts.
- It wasn’t till after work that I remembered the whole RICE thing. I still didn’t do much past the R.
- I managed to turn in a big project today, while trying my best to move two other huge projects forward at the same time. I could have used a whole ‘nother person today.
- I made Balsamic-Glazed Drumsticks today. Except I didn’t use drumsticks. I used leg quarters. Still tasty.
- I didn’t follow the recipe quite to the letter. I doubled the sauce and replaced some of the vinegar with apple cider vinegar so I didn’t have to use all my good stuff.
- I also didn’t wait to let them cool like he said.
- I burnt my mouth.
- It’s like 9 pm and I’m looking forward to bed.
- I just wanted this to be an even ten.
- Cause I’m cool like that.
- Well, crap…Â Might as well keep going.
- The section of this article onÂ Gang Stalking victims brings up some interesting thoughts and hint at what I really thinks wrong with people who believe conspiracies.
- I think I have a conspiracy about people who believe in conspiracies.
- Don’t try to contradict me, cause then you’re part of the conspiracy!